Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Bookman Heads Offshore


This is the last post for a day or so as we are on our way to visit family in NYC.
It takes about 24 hours door-to-door to get there and by the time we reach the apartment it will be after midnight NY time so I guess the next posting to the blog will be sometime over the weekend NZ time.
However I will be blogging as normal from New York so watch this space.

By the way I have just noticed that my blog reached a significant milestone sometime in the last couple of days. I have enjoyed over 2 million pageviews !! In fact as of now the blog has received 2,005,987 pageviews. Wow. Thank you everyone.I am chuffed, and flattered.

3 comments:

Keri Hulme said...

Safe travel, enjoyable stay, and happy return!
Your site is one of my -very few- must-views with the morning coffee- cheers n/n Keri

Beattie's Book Blog said...

Thanks Keri, much appreciated. Kia kaha

Mark Hubbard said...

Great milestone. Enjoy New York and the family catchup.